All Valley Diesel Service has been providing the Northern California and Sacramento Valley with fast, courteous service at an affordable price for more than 30 years. Our medium- and heavy-duty towing and recovery services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, as is our around-the-clock roadside service. All Valley Diesel Service is also available for equipment transport, emergency recovery, mobile repairs and diesel truck repairs, and our facility incorporates a fully-functioning repair shop on-site.
All Valley Diesel Service’s operators have almost 100 combined years of experience in heavy-duty recovery. Our extensive knowledge comes from years in the truck repair business and continuous education regarding emerging equipment technology, recovery techniques, laws and regulations and more. Additionally, at All Valley Diesel Service we pride ourselves on maintaining the most up-to-date equipment to handle the most complicated recoveries.
- Load Shifts – All Valley Diesel Service has the expertise and equipment necessary for quick and accurate load shifting under any circumstances.
- Vehicle Transport – We will transport any size vehicle to most western states.
- Storage – All Valley Diesel Service has several acres devoted to storage space to accommodate all of our customers’ needs.
- Equipment Hauling – Thanks to our extensive fleet of medium- and heavy-duty equipment, we can transport any size equipment or load.
Our on-site repair shop caters to every aspect of diesel truck repair. From engine and transmission overhauls to all-wheel alignment service – we do it all. Our mechanics are certified in the latest computer diagnostic procedures, and they participate in ongoing training as new systems become available. All Valley Diesel Service is a one-stop shop offering road service, but we can also tow your vehicle to our repair shop if necessary.
Repair Shop Services
- Laser Trailer Alignment – All Valley Diesel Service utilizes the most innovative equipment to check trailer alignment and resolve any alignment issues.
- Tire Balancing – All Valley Diesel Service helps you extend the life of your tires and enjoy a more comfortable ride
- Trailer Repair, Fabrication and Welding – All Valley Diesel Service specializes in high-quality fabrication.
- ARI-HETRA Lifting Systems – All Valley Diesel Service only uses the most up-to-date and innovative equipment.
- Parts Department – All Valley Diesel Service’s repair shop has a fully stocked parts department and their knowledgeable staff can quickly order anything they might not have on hand.
- BIT and DOT Inspections – All Valley Diesel Service is authorized to perform California’s Biennial Inspection of Terminals, Department of Transportation inspections, and high rail inspections.
- Smoke Testing – All Valley Diesel Service offers diesel opacity testing in their repair shop or at your yard.